About Energy Development Center
Energy Development Center which established according to the 51th resolution, 2012 of Government of Mongolia operates in conformity with policy, guidelines which is approved by Ministry of Energy and state administrative organization of energy sector and objectives, strategies which is set by Government of Mongolia for energy sector:
- Monitoring extension and repair to newly built power transmission lines, sub-station and organizing the grant the operational special licenses.
- Verifying energy construction planned, creating–hierarchy of profession in energy sector, training and qualification of engineers and electricians.
- Training and retraining engineers and professional staffs of energy sector, distributing workforce properly, running all financial activities.
- Making technical conclusion, recommendation verifying, testing for technical materials and products, which is used energy construction work, making research and testing for chemical procedures, vapor, and metal casting welding quilts.
Engineers and professional staffs are evaluated as the best in profession and ethics, organization is evaluated as the best in energy sector.
To perform technical innovation-monitoring, testing and training–research in highly professional level.
Advanced technique and technology solution skilled workforce.
- To enhance leadership skills of staffs, improving the policy of human resource, advertising activity policy and objective.
- To extend cooperation of energy sector, to introduce highly innovative technique and technology and to promote private sector.
- To perform technical monitoring, research, evaluating operation in high professional level. Legally, methodologically, improving activity quality and increasing quality and accessibility of verification service.